Blogger Tricks

Monday, August 4, 2014

If I Hadn't Met You 「あなたに出会わなければ」

***

I don’t need things like memories
I want to sleep forever
Is it okay if morning doesn't come?
You’re always smiling in my dreams
Why haven't you disappeared?


I gave you everything
You gave me anything?
Surely, forever
You’re everything, still my everything
I love you indeed
Like snow that falls in the hottest summer
Our love is a fleeting miracle

If I hadn’t met you, I wouldn't be feeling sad this way
This grief that tightens my chest wouldn't exist, but
If I hadn't been able to meet you, I wouldn't know anything about
Strength or kindness
So I sat in the middle of the room and cried, without seeing anything

I don’t need things like seasons
I don't want to touch anything
Is it okay if I've forgotten that flower's name?
But in my dream, you are smiling
Even now, you are.
What is that?

I gave you everything. You gave me anything?
Always, forever
You’re everything, I’m still waiting.
Is it okay to love you?

Like a flower that blooms in the harshest winter, now you're just a fleeting memory

If I hadn’t met you, I wouldn’t be feeling lonely like this
There wouldn't be nights when my tears just don't stop
All I want to tell you is “You're still loved"
Like I was on the night when I first started laughing

If I could have just one wish
I would wish you could touch me once more
I felt glad to be born
As I shined in the morning sun

If I hadn’t met you, I wouldn't be feeling sad this way
This grief that tightens my chest wouldn't exist, but
If I hadn't been able to meet you, I wouldn't know anything about
Strength or kindness
So If I close my eyes, you'll be right there
Still, forever, when I close my eyes, you'll still be right there

***

No comments:

Post a Comment