Blogger Tricks

Monday, August 4, 2014

Smile 「笑顔」

***

The seed of anxiety
that keep following since yesterday
got frightened by my leaping weakness
in the midnight

Gentle ray shines
through the window
will shine on
the unseen future of me

Why, I’m missing you?
I’ve decided to say goodbye,
but that doesn’t mean
we’ll never meet again


Keep smile
Keep smile
Keep smile
Today, tomorrow, always

Keep smile
Keep smile
Keep smile
Please smile

String of anxiety
that yearn only memories
Alone, I followed it
to a frozen town

I remember it all
Conveyed warmth
when you hold out
your gentle right hand

Why are you so lonely?
Do you wish for someone warmth?
I don’t know
either loneliness or anxiety

Keep smile
Keep smile
Keep smile
Today, tomorrow, in memories too

Keep smile
Keep smile
Keep smile
Please smile

You’ve made it through here, right?
Chasing for some desire
I wonder if the present me,
will be able to smile properly?

Keep smile
Keep smile
Keep smile
Even your tears almost overflow

Keep smile
Keep smile
Keep smile
Today, tomorrow, always

Keep smile
Keep smile
Keep smile
Please smile

***

1 comment: